WE HELP OUR CLIENTS TO INNOVATE BY PROVIDING PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, DATA ANALYTICS AND OUTSOURCING
You will be responsible for
- Performing the role of business analyst responsible for end-to-end delivery and interaction with clients.
- Participating in large projects in game industry such as system implementations and process improvements including initiating, planning, researching, executing, controlling and implementing the project.
- Analyzing data to aid in making both immediate and long term procedural decisions, including forecasts and follow up analyses to measure performance improvements.
- Preparing essential groundwork for business process and application changes.
- Working closely with product owners on setting project’s scope and gathering requirements.
- Provides project plan, reporting, statistics, and executive summaries as required for management.
What we require
- Master’s degree (preferably in the field of IT/ econmics/business).
- 2+ years’ experience working as a business analyst, preferably in high-tech industry.
- Ability to analyze controls and processes affecting the sales order cycle and implement company-wide solutions and policies.
- Knowledge and experience in gathering requirements, functional design, and working with business processes.
- Good knowledge about IT technologies and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms that are understandable to the business.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/orders with attention to detail.
- Highly developed interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required.
What we offer
- Working in one of the fastest growing technology companies in the CE region according to Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking
- Unforgettable team retreats
- InLab innovation program (we invest in an environment for you to develop innovative ideas)
- Free sport activities (indoor soccer, squash, basketball)
- Library from which you can borrow and order books
- Inspiration Booster - internal educational meetings
- Support in obtaining certificates
Every journey begins with a single step - fill in the form and submit your application.