Since 2008, we have been helping clients across the globe to imagine, engineer and deliver software solutions as well as digital experiences empowering them to be more innovative and competitive. We are doing so by considering it is not only about what we do, it is about who we are and how we do it. With you. Why work with us? We believe that success is made possible thanks to talents. It is one of the reasons why we are engaged in creating the right environment to empower the innovator in all of us. We take our offices as places to experiments and innovate. Our clients are recognized global brands. Due to the implementation of the company’s strategic development plan for the coming years, the ITMAGINATION’s Management Board is glad to invite candidates to participate in the recruitment project. Right now we are searching for the best candidates to obtain the new managerial position within company’s structure.
You will be responsible for
- Direct cooperation with the Management Board and providing support within M&A business area growth, including local and international acquisition projects portfolio management.
- Running a market and competitors research projects. Preparing and estimating the reports and financial analysis. Consulting in field of M&A projects realization.
- Preparing a project documentation and companies valuations.
- Establishing and maintaining good relations with Partners including managing relations with external vendors.
- Participating in the Due Diligence processes with putting particular attention on financial and other Due Diligence analysis (law, tax, technology etc.)
- Taking active part in negotiation processes.
- Being the representative of the company in contacts with Business Partners and during industry events
What we require
- University degree, preferably Economy, Finance, Management.
- At least 3 years of relative experience within consulting company acting as a person involved in M&A projects.
- Wide knowledge of tax and law retrenchments which are important for smooth run of the M&A projects.
- Knowledge of financial modeling, business analysis, and IAS/IFRS.
- A broad knowledge of the market for M&A service providers, an expanded business network, and experience in cooperation with suppliers / business partners.
- Fluency in English.
- Very well developed interpersonal skills and analytical thinking skills.
- Independence and a positive attitude towards accomplishing the goal set.
- Readiness for international business trips.
What we offer
- Transparent contract and attractive salary system, including basic and bonus part, based on the result without cap.
- Great independence in action and fast decision making process.
- Working in one of the fastest growing technology companies in the CE region according to Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking and which recently join the FT 1000 Fast company in Europe as one of the only polish company.
- Working in a team oriented on success and intense development.
- Working in a modern office, located in the center of Warsaw.
- Unforgettable team retreats. We really mean it!
- Fruits on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- InLab innovation program (we invest in an environment for you to develop innovative ideas).
- Free sport activities (indoor soccer, squash, basketball).
- Library from which you can borrow and order books.
- Inspiration Booster - internal educational meetings.
Every journey begins with a single step - fill in the form and submit your application.