WE HELP OUR CLIENTS TO INNOVATE BY PROVIDING PROFESSIONAL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, DATA ANALYTICS AND OUTSOURCING
You will be responsible for
- Creating and launching websites in accordance with applicable standards and trends.
- Verifying code and documentation.
- Management of documentation and configuration of projects.
What we require
- Experience in working as a developer of web applications.
- Very good knowledge of PHP 5.3+.
- Very good knowledge of Symfony.
- Good knowledge of software design patterns.
- Good knowledge of MySQL 5.x. (nice to have)
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS (nice to have)
- Communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Working with leading specialists on the IT market
- Attractive membership cards: Multisport, Medicover (private health care)
- Full support during the project duration
- Constant professional development according to your needs
- Unforgettable team retreats