ITMAGINATION helps its Clients by becoming a true extension to their software and data development capabilities. Through the readily set up, comprehensive and self-governing teams we let our Clients focus on their business while we make sure their software products and data tools scale up accordingly and with outstanding quality.
Don't hesitate to apply if you:
- Feel comfortable in an international environment and express yourself fluently in English (C1 minimum),
- Are a goal-oriented, can-do person, able to support your peers while distinctively stating your expectations,
- Like comprehensive ventures and effortlessly navigate between software, people and client-oriented tasks,
- Understand varying interests different parties have in the project,
- Seek meaningful, largescale projects built using up-to-date technologies against actual deadlines,
- Pride yourself on several years of experience in managing web, mobile or data projects.
You're going to:
- Coordinate several dispersed teams of up to 60 people, promoting team spirit and encouraging further development,
- Assure positive financial outcome on all entrusted projects in terms of revenue and margin,
- Manage projects’ scopes, schedules, budgets and risks and also making tough decisions when necessary,
- Ensure all the documentation is in place and the legal basis for any project activity is secured,
- Tend to ITMAGINATION’s positive image among the clients’ employees,
- Upsell subsequent services through proactive advisory, offer preparation and pre-sale activities.
- Highly competitive salary,
- Uniquely for this position - biweekly Leadership Coaching Program,
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans,
- Fully remote position,
- Work with a team that’s recognized for its excellence. We’ve been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We’ve also received the Great Place To Work® certification for two years in a row.
- Benefits package offer.