ITMAGINATION is looking for experienced professionals willing to participate in the design & development of varied innovative solutions as a DevOps Engineer.
Some of our projects:
For one of our banking clients, you will need to ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats. You will build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development and release of the software.
You will take part in the project for our gaming industry client. With a high level of autonomy, you'll work closely with Cloud Engineers, Architects and Product Owners across their globally dispersed teams, to make technical, tooling, and design decisions and implement solutions.
You will participate in a project in the fascinating area of online sports betting. You will be responsible for migrating the Sportsbook channel portfolio from On-Prem to AWS.
- You have knowledge and experience with containers and orchestrators: Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of at least one of the following CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps, GitLab, AWS Code Deploy/Code Pipeline
- Experience with implementing, automating and maintaining Infrastructure As A Code using: Terraform, Pullumi, Cloud Formation or ARM templates
- Experience with configuration management tools using: Ansible, Vagrant, Chef
- Excellent scripting skills in at least one of the following: Bash, PowerShell, Perl or Python;
- Extensive hands-on experience with cloud providers and scalable infrastructure: AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform;
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE or EJB
- Knowledge of at least one of the following Java application containers: JBoss or Tomcat
- Certifications in AWS and Kubernetes
- Linux systems: RHEL or equivalent administration skills
- Highly competitive salary
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans
- Work with a team that’s recognized for its excellence. We’ve been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We’ve also received the Great Place To Work® certification for two years in a row.
- Benefits package offer