ITMAGINATION is looking for talented Senior .NET Full-stack Developers willing to challenge themselves on varied projects while working using the latest technologies.
It is a great chance to gain valuable experience by fulfilling the needs of various companies from many industries and corners of the world.
We may offer you participation in varied projects such as:
Project #1 – Banking Industry
Join a forefront of a leading bank to combat financial fraud in an Anti-Money Laundering team. The overall purpose of the initiative is to strengthen AML efforts in the bank. Current project is seeking a
contractor to speed up the deliveries of solutions in various business segments..
Project #2 - Cryptocurrencies
Development and implementation of a Backoffice Application for a member of the ‘Crypto Valley’ which acts as a one-stop-shop with real-life implementation of blockchain and open ledger technologies and bringing cryptocurrency to a wider audience.
Our App enables its employees to track and manage fiat currency and cryptocurrency transactions processed within the client’s core system. The application also provides support to the process of handling end-user requests. Currently, ITMAGINATION is also developing two other applications: Partner App, and Wallet Mobile App. The whole solution is based on the Microsoft Azure Platform, which allows the client to scale as grows, and facilitates security management.
Project #3 – Banking industry
Development and launching full-featured banking product with cash flow management and insights capability for financial services data and technology platform which provides fully automated funding to small businesses in minutes. ITMAGINATION is creating a custom-developed application for desktop and mobile devices with a unified user experience that is consistent across channels/ products. The solution will reduce effort and lag time when processing invoices or payments.
- Previous experience in the similar role
- .NET Core and C#
- Angular 5 + and/or React, possibly Vue.js
- ORM: Entity Framework and/or NHibernate SQL databases and cloud services
- Experience working with web APIs
Nice to have
- AWS / Azure / e. Google Cloud
- Docker and GIT (git-flow)
- Terraform / Ansible, knowledge of things related to DevOps
- NoSQL databases
- Tools for testing application performance e.g. Application Map, Application Insights, Profiler, Azure Monitor, Application Profiling, DataDog, CloudWatch
- Fully remote position
- Highly competitive salary
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans
- Work with a team that is recognized for its excellence. We have been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We have also received the Great Place To Work® certification for two years in a row.
- Benefits package offer