ITMAGINATION is looking for talented Senior .NET Full-stack Developers willing to challenge themselves on varied projects while working using the latest technologies.
It is a great chance to gain valuable experience by fulfilling the needs of various companies from many industries and corners of the world.
We may offer you participation in varied projects such as:
Project #1 – Banking Industry
Join a forefront of a leading bank to combat financial fraud in an Anti-Money Laundering team. The overall purpose of the initiative is to strengthen AML efforts in the bank. Current project is seeking a
contractor to speed up the deliveries of solutions in various business segments.
Project #2 - Medical/Health Industry
In this project, we connect passion to health and technology.
Working in close with some of the world’s leading MedTech and Pharma companies to deliver innovative medical devices and inspiring solutions to the complex problems faced by patients with chronic conditions.
As .NET Developer in this project, you will create state-of-the-art solutions for remote patient monitoring, medication adherence and monitoring, patient support, and patient engagement.
Project #3 – Banking industry
Development and launching full-featured banking product with cash flow management and insights capability for financial services data and technology platform which provides fully automated funding to small businesses in minutes. ITMAGINATION is creating a custom-developed application for desktop and mobile devices with a unified user experience that is consistent across channels/ products. The solution will reduce effort and lag time when processing invoices or payments.
- Previous experience in the similar role
- .NET Core and C#
- Angular 5 + and/or React, possibly Vue.js
- ORM: Entity Framework and/or NHibernate SQL databases and cloud services
- Experience working with web APIs
Nice to have
- AWS / Azure / e. Google Cloud
- Docker and GIT (git-flow)
- Terraform / Ansible, knowledge of things related to DevOps
- NoSQL databases
- Tools for testing application performance e.g. Application Map, Application Insights, Profiler, Azure Monitor, Application Profiling, DataDog, CloudWatch
- Top Performers Bonus: earn a 13th salary based on clearly defined after engagement metrics
- Highly competitive salary
- Fully remote position
- Possibility of 20 business days off in each year
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans
- Work with a team that’s recognized for its excellence. We’ve been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We’ve also received the Great Place To Work® certification for three years in a row
- Benefits package offer - Health Insurance, Sports Package, and Life Insurance offerings