For our internal projects, we are looking for experienced Senior .NET Developers. Currently, we are opening a few new and innovating projects and teams. To find out more information send us your CV! Let's check if our projects fit you.
Involvement in international projects from various industries and corners of the world.
Work in the latest technologies and opportunities to acquire new competences and certificates.
- C# and .NET
- Design patterns, clean code, clean architecture
- GIT & CI/CD Pipelines (Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions)
- SQL, ORM, Database migrations
- Queues (AMQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ, MassTransit)
- Application Security (OAuth 2.0, OpenID, SSL/TLS, OWASP)
- Containers and Orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Architectural Patterns (CQRS, Event sourcing, Microservices, Monoliths)
- Testing (Unit tests, Integration tests)
- NoSQL, Search Engines (ELK, MongoDB, CosmosDB, Lucene, DynamoDB)
- Strong language skills – at B2/C1 English level
- Top Performers Bonus: earn a 13th salary based on clearly defined after engagement metrics
- Highly competitive salary
- Fully remote position
- Possibility of 20 business days off in each year
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans
- Work with a team that’s recognized for its excellence. We’ve been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We’ve also received the Great Place To Work® certification for three years in a row
- Benefits package offer - Health Insurance, Sports Package, and Life Insurance offerings