ITMAGINATION helps its Clients by becoming a true extension of their software and data development capabilities. Through the readily set up, comprehensive, and self-governing teams, we let our Clients focus on their business while we make sure that their software products and data tools scale up accordingly and with outstanding quality.
We‘re looking for a charismatic person to fill the Business Development Manager position.
The person who will join us will focus on gaining new customers in the North American market (USA & Canada). You will be a part of a passionate Sales Team that expands our value in international markets.
Innovation is happening, and we want you to be part of it! Imagine it. Done.
You can expect:
- Conducting business development initiatives, focusing on the North American (USA & Canada) and EMEA markets
- Market research, company mapping, as well as initiating and establishing contact with C-level representatives
- Building long term relationships with prospects
- You will be working closely with the Board Member responsible for these activities
- Practical experience in using different online channels as well as the personal communication to search, identify and obtain new Clients within different markets' sectors
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish long-term relationships with C-level and decision-makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiar with IT domain terms and technologies and current trends
- Goal-oriented approach and ability to measure and quantify weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales activities
- Solid negotiation skills
- Possibility of 20 business days off each year
- Attractive quarterly and new logo bonus system
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans
- Fully remote position
- Benefits package offer - Health Insurance, Sports Package, and Life Insurance offerings
- Work with a team that is recognized for its excellence. We have been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We have also received the Great Place To Work® certification for four years in a row.