We look forward to hiring professional BI Developers/Data Engineers/DWH Developers with strong experience gained while working with cloud solutions (AWS or Azure). If you wish to help our clients with big data/DWH/reporting solutions caring about the highest quality of such service: Do not hesitate - apply now!
Depending on your experience and preferences we may offer you participation in varied projects like:
You're going to build a cloud data warehouse using Azure with reporting layer in PowerBI. This will enable our client to gain powerful insights into shopping mall's trends & traffic.
As the DWH Developer you will have a chance to work with Azure tools: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databrics, Azure Synapse.
Working in Azure cloud platform, you will take part
in the data integration project and develop its reporting layer in PowerBI.
As the Data Engineer/Big Data Engineer you will work with large, fast and complex data
sets in order to solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems.
• At least 3 years of experience in BI/data engineering
• Knowledge of BI tools and reporting tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau)
• Previous experience with Azure (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databrics, Azure Synapse) or AWS (e.g. AirFlow, EMR, RDS, Redshift, Kinesis)
• At least B2 spoken English level
Nice to have
We will also appreciate:
• Spark / Kafka
• Scala / Python
- Top Performers Bonus: earn a 13th salary based on clearly defined after engagement metrics
- Highly competitive salary
- Fully remote position
- Possibility of 20 business days off in each year
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans
- Work with a team that’s recognized for its excellence. We’ve been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We’ve also received the Great Place To Work® certification for three years in a row
- Benefits package offer - Health Insurance, Sports Package, and Life Insurance offerings