ITMAGINATION is looking for DevOps Engineer with AWS and Golang/Python programming skills to join our project.
The team is extremely code savvy via cloud- native approach, function using software engineering paradigms, extensively use infrastructure as code, deploy applications at scale on Kubernetes and work with several AWS core services. They also work closely with backend, frontend, mobile and data engineering teams.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as DevOps
- Experience working with AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Good programming knowledge in any one of Golang or Python
- Experience in terminal-based languages like bash and PowerShell
- Experience in debugging containerized applications
- Experience with Helm Charts
- Terraform & IaaC experience
- Top Performers Bonus: earn a 13th salary based on clearly defined after engagement metrics
- Highly competitive salary
- Fully remote position
- Possibility of 20 business days off in each year
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans
- Work with a team that’s recognized for its excellence. We’ve been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We’ve also received the Great Place To Work® certification for four years in a row
- Benefits package offer - Health Insurance, Sports Package, and Life Insurance offerings