ITMAGINATION helps its Clients by becoming a true extension of their software and data development capabilities. Through the readily set up, comprehensive, and self-governing teams, we let our Clients focus on their business while we make sure that their software products and data tools scale up accordingly and with outstanding quality.
We‘re looking for a charismatic person to fill the Head for our Business Development Team position.
The person who will join us will focus on gaining new customers in the North American market (USA & Canada) and lead the team in this area. You will be a part of a passionate Sales Team that expands our value in international markets.
Innovation is happening, and we want you to be part of it! Imagine it. Done.
You can expect:
- Setting and executing the sales strategy- develop and execute strategic territory plans to achieve sales targets
- Promote the company’s services in the region
- Report on your and your team’s sales prospecting activities to the Board
- Supporting Business Development department tasks e.g. business development initiatives, focusing on the North American (USA & Canada) market
- Supporting Business Development department tasks e.g. Market research, company mapping, as well as initiating and establishing contact with C-level representatives
- Shape the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales; create best practices for the Business Development Team
- Identifying lucrative business opportunities and prospecting key accounts
- Experience in setting and executing the sales strategy
- Experience in closing contracts individually and supporting the Sales team
- Excellent strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish long-term relationships with C-level and decision-makers
- Excellent leadership skills (remote team management)- ability to lead, inspire and motivate the team
- Experience with Team Volume Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English min C1
- Practical experience in using different online channels as well as personal communication to search, identify and obtain new Clients within different markets' sectors
- Familiar with IT domain terms and technologies and current trends
- Familiar with the US market
- Goal-oriented approach and ability to measure and quantify weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales activities
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Working closely with the marketing teams to reach goals
- Knowledge of other foreign languages
- Sales Skills Certificates and Courses
- Certificate in Advanced English
- Interpersonal Courses or Workshops
- On-target bonus
- Possibility of 20 business days off each year
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans
- Benefits package offer - Health Insurance, Sports Package, and Life Insurance offerings
- Work with a team that’s recognized for its excellence. We’ve been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We’ve also received the Great Place To Work® certification for four years in a row