ITMAGINATION helps its Clients by becoming a true extension of their software and data development capabilities. Through the readily set up, comprehensive, and self-governing teams, we let our Clients focus on their business while we make sure that their software products and data tools scale up accordingly and with outstanding quality.
We‘re looking for a person to fill the Delivery Team Coordinator position.
The person in this position will be responsible for coordinating the cooperation with clients on a variety of projects and will maintain good relationships with our clients, cooperate with internal Recruitment, Sales and Delivery departments, and manage our contractors.
Innovation is happening, and we want you to be part of it! Imagine it. Done.
You can expect:
- Establishing productive, trusting, and professional relationships with key people within our Client's organizations
- Working on our great portfolio of selected Clients (we’re looking for a farmer, not a hunter)
- Team building and team management
- Being responsible for capacity planning, project documentation management, project data verification & analysis, status reports, risk and P&L management
- Managing rotation on the project - finding a replacement for the candidate and salary rise proceeding
- Min. 4 years of relevant experience in a similar industry
- Proactivity, ability to work autonomously and to work under pressure
- Experience with MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Team player attitude, propriety and diligence
- Knowledge of IT Industry and software development processes
- General understanding of project management-related methodologies and tools (classical, Agile)
- IT projects management against scope, schedules, budgets
- Excellent English skills (min. C1)
- Possibility of 20 business days off each year
- Attractive quarterly and new logo bonus system
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans
- Fully remote position
- Benefits package offer - Health Insurance, Sports Package, and Life Insurance offerings
- Work with a team that is recognized for its excellence. We have been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We have also received the Great Place To Work® certification for four years in a row.
Please, attach you resume in English