ITMAGINATION is looking for Data Engineer to work remotely for international projects. Dare to have a real impact on the innovative revolution and join us!
As a Data Engineer, you’ll handle large volumes of data and integrate our platform with a range of internal and external systems. If you’re anything like us you’ll be interested in new tech and how it can be applied to data management. Our internal customer base is growing all the time, and we’re establishing ourselves as a true enterprise team using the latest technologies to make sure all customers get the best possible service.
You’ll join an agile team working alongside business, testers, architects and project managers. Focusing mainly on the development of complex logic integrations; you’ll pay equal attention to the quality of documentation, code, and business logic and non-functional. NFRs are a priority, so aspects like maintainable code, supportability, restorability, monitoring and performance need to be integral to any delivery.
- Expert knowledge in data engineering and data quality
- Strong developer, who used SQL to handle large data sets and complex data transformations
- Experience with Python (or strong developer in any language with desire to learn python)
- Experience of the full SDLC in an equivalent environment
- Experience in working within an integration environment with testers to ensure end to end performance and resilience SLA’s can be achieved
- Experience in writing well designed, testable, efficient code which follows good coding standards
- Agile mindset and practice in software development process e.g. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD
- You have worked in small focused scrum teams delivering events driven integrations across multiple teams
- Experience with Big data platforms: Apache Spark / Hadoop
- Experience with cloud solutions for Big Data (Snowflake, GCP BigQuery, AWS Redshift)
- Experience with data pipelines (e.g. Airflow) and streaming processing (Kafka, Kinesis, Spark Streaming, Flink)
- Experience with supporting Data Scientist (Machine Learning)
- Highly competitive salary
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans
- Fully remote position
- Work with a team that’s recognized for its excellence. We’ve been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We’ve also received the Great Place To Work® certification for two years in a row.
- Benefits package offer