ITMAGINATION is looking for Test Engineer (Big Data) to work remotely for international projects. Dare to have a real impact on the innovative revolution and join us!
As a Test Engineer, you’ll make sure our real-time datasets are high performing, quick and stable. you’ll develop high quality test cases, including automation and performance. You'll write acceptance criteria alongside developers, analysts and product owners, collaborate on technical solutions and communicate goals and results.
You'll have the opportunity to cross - train within the team, and learn about a range of data technologies. So we need you to be keen to learn and interested in new tech.
- Expert knowledge in data engineering and data quality
- Experience in the full SDLC in an equivalent environment
- Experience with creating Test framework
- Experience with Big data platforms: Apache Spark / Hadoop
- Experience in test development within automation frameworks, with a strong focus on the automation of CI Build, ETL Processes, Gatling, and Rest-assured frameworks
- Experience in testing integrations with other services and capturing end to end performance.
- Test development within automation frameworks, with a strong focus on the automation of CI Builds, SQL Unit Testing and ETL Processes
- You’re a strong developer in test, and you’ve used SQL, NoSQL to test complex data transformations
- Agile mindset and practice in software development process e.g. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD
- Experience with cloud solutions for Big Data (AWS, Snowflake, Astronomer)
- Experience with Python
- Experience with supporting Data Scientists (Machine Learning)
- Highly competitive salary
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans
- Fully remote position
- Work with a team that’s recognized for its excellence. We’ve been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We’ve also received the Great Place To Work® certification for two years in a row.
- Benefits package offer