We’re looking for a talented Software Tester with strong experience in Manual Testing and either a desire to learn automation, or previous experience gained in this field to provide services to one of our major clients in the gaming or medical industry.
You’re going to become an integral part of the development team and take responsibility for preparation of test cases in accordance to business and system requirements. If you’re accomplished in testing of various system components, test reporting and defect management, apply now!
Depending on your previous experience and personal preferences, we may offer you participation in varied projects. If you find yourself mirroring one of the following descriptions, don't hesitate to write us!
Profile #1 - Medical industry
- API integration testing - so far POSTMAN / SOAPI UI
- functional testing - reading requirements, preparing test cases, test
reports, conducting and conducting UAT sessions)
- a jam to automation, mainly API automatic tests or more e2e frontend
- JIRA, Confluence, reporting, creating tags, searching, filtering
- your own ideas for use in the application are
Profile #2 - Gaming industry
- Familiarity with Linux OS,
- Previous experience in a similar role and proven track record in manual testing,
- Experience with Test Automation and ISTQB certificate in software testing will also be advantageous
- Knowledge of SQL and commercial practice with JIRA, JIRA XRAY or similar tools
- Good command of spoken and written English – at least B2 level
- Either living in Warsaw or willingess to move
- Highly competitive salary
- Professional training programs – including Udemy and other development plans
- Work with a team that has been recognized for its excellence. We have been featured in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 & FT 1000 rankings. We have also received the Great Place To Work® certification two years in a row.
- Benefits package offer