We’re looking for a talented Warsaw-located Software Tester with strong experience in manual testing to provide services to one of our major clients in the gaming industry.
As a Software Tester in this project you’re going to become an integral part of the development team and take responsibility for preparation of test cases in accordance to business and system requirements. If you’re accomplished in testing of various system components, test reporting and defect management don’t hesitate to apply!
The candidate that will join our team before the end of May is going to gain an 8 000 PLN sign-on bonus! What could be better than joining the Great Place to Work combined with such freebee?
- Familiarity with Linux OS,
- Previous experience in a similar role and proven track record in manual testing,
- Experience with Test Automation and ISTQB certificate in software testing will also be advantageous
- Knowledge of SQL and commercial practice with JIRA, JIRA XRAY or similar tools
- Good command of spoken and written English – at least B2 level
- Either living in Warsaw or willingess to move
- 8 000 PLN sign-on bonus
- Highly competitive salary
- Quarterly development program and free professional training materials (Udemy / Pluralsight)
- Working in one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the CE region according to Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking
- Benefits package offer