Our team gave us their feedback and it's official! ITMAGINATION is certified as a Great Place To Work® for the 4th year in a row! 🎉
The Great Place To Work® Survey is an anonymous survey sent to our team every year around November where we collect their feedback and see where we excel and what can be improved.
This year, we have been awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate for the fourth time in a row, after becoming a laureate of the Best Workplaces™ award in Poland for 2022 for the 2nd time in a row - and we couldn't be happier!
Here are some of the things our team had to say about working at ITMAGINATION:
- "The company offers remote work, which allows me to save a lot of time."
- "There are great opportunities for training and development, with initiatives such as Udemy Business and Competence Leaders."
- "As a mother of a young child, I can count on support and smooth access to time off when needed."
- "ITMAGINATION has a very good and friendly atmosphere. Managers really care about the employees."
- "The company trusts and promotes its employees, giving them freedom to make decisions and supporting their development."
- "There are clear and honest approaches from management towards employees."
- "There is a smart strategy for the company's development and a clear career path with salary ranges."
We are very glad to have such a positive and supportive culture here at ITMAGINATION, and we appreciate all that our team members do to contribute to that.
"Receiving the Great Place to Work® Certificate for the 4th year in a row is an honor - we're grateful that this is a clear indication of our team members' trust in us. At the same time, it also places a huge responsibility on us as owners - to meet the expectations of our team and sustain the certificate every year.
This year's participation rate, at 83% of all eligible team members, makes me very proud and shows that our team believes that the Great Place to Work® survey is an effective channel for collecting feedback and communicating with the employer. For us, it guarantees that the changes we make based on the surveys are based on real and widely accentuated needs.
The Great Place to Work® survey evaluates employee engagement and well-being, which are essential for high performance at ITMAGINATION and to keep pushing us forward on our mission to accelerate innovation. We are looking forward to the detailed results to know what we can change or improve in the coming year and what challenges await us."
- Dawid Łaziński, Co-Founder & Board Member at ITMAGINATION
We will be analyzing all comments carefully to identify areas where we can improve. We plan to introduce changes based on this feedback in 2023, so stay tuned for updates!
We will be releasing more details soon. In the meantime, check out a few of the initiatives that we've implemented thanks to our team's feedback!
Join our team!
Check out our open job opportunities here.
360° IT Check
is a weekly publication where we bring you the latest and greatest in the world of tech. We cover topics like emerging technologies & frameworks, news about innovative startups, and other topics which affect the world of tech directly or indirectly.
Like what you’re reading? Make sure to subscribe to our weekly newsletter